Trusted business litigators have become a business necessity. For today’s businesses, whether large or small, business disputes are almost inevitable. Businesses are concerned with protecting their confidential and proprietary information and trade secrets in order to maintain their competitive edge. Additionally, contract disputes with customers, clients, or even corporate executives or officers, may arise which have the potential to negatively impact the bottom line, or worse, the viability of the business itself.
The attorneys at Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP are experienced in assisting clients in a wide-range of commercial claims, before litigation arises, in order to resolve disputes early, to avoid litigation, and minimize costs and disruption to the business. When litigation is necessary, we will aggressively litigate on behalf of our clients in order to achieve our clients’ objectives in a cost-efficient manner.
Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP specializes in:
- Contract Disputes
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Protection of Confidential and Proprietary information
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims in Business Contract Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Business Expectations
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Unfair Business Practices Claims