California is the 6th largest economy in the world, with 53 Fortune 500 companies and 3 million small businesses. Business owners, large and small, are tasked with the responsibility of managing a productive workforce and keeping up with frequently changing laws which govern how they run their businesses. These responsibilities can become overwhelming and unmanageable which exposes businesses to liability for non-compliance with any number of federal, state and local employment laws.
Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP protects its business clients by keeping them trained and informed of developments which affect the work environment, and by counseling them when workplace issues arise. Our attorneys have significant experience identifying and resolving workplace issues efficiently and economically so that employers can remain focused on their business and the bottom line, rather than expensive litigation.
Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP specializes in the providing the following types of business and employee friendly services:
- Employment agreements
- Employee Handbooks, policies and procedures
- Sexual harassment training
- Employee, Supervisor/Manager, and Executive training and counseling
- Corporate compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Employee complaint investigations
- Termination and discharge, including severance pay issues and executive contracts
- In cases where preventative measures and proactive management of workplace issues do not resolve disputes, our clients trust us with litigation. We zealously represent our clients and assist them in working toward their stated goals to achieve a successful resolution.